Customer Service Training
You never get a second chance at a first impression. That’s why excellent customer service and sales teams are vital to not only get customers in the door, but to ensure repeat custom.
In today’s economy, your skills as a customer service or sales professional could be the difference between average and exceptional growth in your workplace. A winning attitude means that you believe a business is built one relationship at a time, you take the time to plan your success and you don’t accept failure but instead see opportunity around every corner.
Why stop at being ‘good’ when you can be ‘great’? Invest in our training and discover how our committed team of customer service and sales facilitators will not only help you achieve and/or build on a successful career in customer service or sales, but will inspire you to be super!
- Course Description: Customer Service
- Accredited: NO. The training provider and the facilitators is however accredited, but not this course.
- Duration: 2 day
- Hidden fees: None
- Certificate: Certificate of attendance unless otherwise stated.
- Activities/Assessment: Learners are required to apply skills and knowledge obtained on the course in the workplace. The facilitator will incorporate 70% practicality by means of examples, activities and role-plays during the contact session. Learners will receive a learner guide which will guide them thorough the process.
- Location: Public courses in KZN Durban but we do from time to time schedule classes in Cape Town and Gauteng.
- Discounts: No membership discount apply with short courses. Also see “Corporate Discount Packages” below for additional packages offered.
- Pricing: Click here for a full pricing schedule
- Additional Courses: We also offer our SETA Accredited Courses on request that will only include the learner guide. Additional cost of R55 for workbook optional.
Currently we have the following supporting structures in place for our members:
- Telephone support 7 days a week.
- Whatsapp –
- Cell. 0825507946 Tel. 0867227014 English.
- Cell. Zulu 0727372733 Tel. 0318115749 English/Zulu.
- Helpdesk – www.help.trainyoucan.co.za – 7 days a week (integrated email and sms notifications).
- Weekly workshops in Durban on Fridays between 8am and 12am.
- Skype support – contact helpdesk for details.
- Members private forum with model answers to all activities including JOB opportunities.
Programme consist of the following key areas:
- What is a Customer
- Internal and External Customer Service -Basic Principles of Customer Service
- Customer Service Importance
- Customer Service impact on your organisation.
- Customer Service Needs
- Annoying habits to avoid
- Confidentiality -Personal Presentation
- Greeting the Customer
- Assisting Customers over Language Barriers
- Customer Expectations
- Body Language
- Detecting if someone is lying
- Effective Communication
- Ten Commandments of Customer Service
- Range of Customers
- Range of Complaints
- Dealing with Customer Complaints
- Written Complaints
- Understanding Cultural Differences
- Foreign Cultures.
- Verbal and non-verbal communication with customers.
- Interaction with customers using appropriate communication.
- South African Cultural Groups
- Non-verbal and verbal elements.
- Culture and customs
- International Tourist Groups
- Preventing cultural misunderstandings.
- Cultural Differences
- Learning to value cultural differences.
- Definition of Culture
- Problems with different cultures working tougher.
- How to improve multi-cultural communication.
- South Africa’s 9 Provinces
- The People and Languages
- South Africa’s Official Language
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Newly hired customer service representatives
- Experienced customer service representatives
- Call coordinators and service dispatchers
- Minimum of 14 days workplace experience in the workplace. (part time or full time)
- Basic communication skills (English = reading and writing skills on a NQF level 1 (Grace 8 or higher))
- Able to attend the contact session and any of our workshops offered.
Learner preparation for the contact session (Classroom Training)
- Attending the full contact session. (Classroom Session)
- Copy of ID document
- Pen and paper.
- Enrol as a learner with Trainyoucan by completing the application form. (PDF document or the online enrolment)
- Attend the contact session with Trainyoucan.
- We provide you with all the learning material that you need.
- Certification (Attendance) on completion.
CORPORATE PACKAGES – ON-SITE (YOU SAVE MONEY)
We offer corporate packages on site to reduce the cost and make training more affordable. Our corporate packages work as follows:
- You provide the venue – you safe money!
- We provide the Facilitator – you only pay the daily Facilitator rate!
- Facilitator daily rate: R1200 Inc.
- Administration and booking fee: R1200 Inc. (once off price)
- Delegate manual and certificate: R65 per person Inc.
- Travelling: only outside urban areas where specified.
- Set price of R65 per manual and certificate or each person attending.
- Deposit 50% required as confirmation of the course and 50% on completion (last day).
Terms of agreement:
- The employer provide the venue.
- Where possible we require we request U-Shape or Boardroom style.
- Employer to indicate if flipchart is available. (TRAINYOUCAN will provide where not possible)
- The employer provide refreshments (teas on arrival, morning and afternoon) – Where not possible TRAINYOUCAN will make arrangements.
- Catering – this is totally dependent on the employer/organisations internal policies and procedures.
- Session start: All sessions will be starting 8h30 in the morning until 16h00 unless otherwise communicated.
- TRAINYOUCAN will provide an SETA Accredited Facilitator with the scope to deliver the required programmes for the duration of the course.
- Maximum of 12 delegates per class requested.
- Request brief outline or training needs/gap from the employer/organisation to assist Facilitators in addressing special needs during the training sessions.
- Bookings and arrangements can be confirmed directly with the Facilitators however all bookings and payments will be accepted on a valid invoice from our accounts department.
- Payment Request: Strictly on invoice only!